This is a personal blogs of things unimportant and important (to me).

Friday, July 6, 2007

Daughter

"Every thing she sees, she says wants
Every thing she wants, I see she gets

That's my daughter in in water
Every thing she owns I bought her
Every thing she owns...


Every thing she knows I taught her
Every thing she knows...

Every thing I say, she takes to heart
Every thing she takes, she takes apart

That's my daughter in the water
Every time she fell I caught her

That's my daughter in the water
I lost every time I fought her
Yes, I lost every time

Every time she blames she strikes somebody blind
Every day she thinsk blows her tiny mind

That's my daughter in the water
Who would ever thought it
Who would ever thought it"

From a song my daughte hooked me on!

No comments:

Followers